player piano repair class

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 09:18:57 MST 2006

Dear Debbie:
I did talk to my client, who said it hadn't worked in years. By the way, Pierce's Atlas says the Pianola was manufactured in the 1960's and they said they bought it in the 1950's. How is that possible(according to the serial numbers)? Anyway, they were a big help showing me around the instrument. Now all I need to do is read the the REblitz player piano book and tell them how much it will cost them to fix it!

Regrads,
Wayne Williams
Schroon Lake, NY