CA delivery apparatus

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 20 12:18:08 MST 2006

Hi Ed,
What do you mean you "just snapped a thin hypodermic needle onto the tip of
a 1 ounce bottle of thin CA."  ???  How did you do that?  Hypodermic needles
come in all sorts of thicknesses.....what are you calling "thin"?  I appear
to be stuck on this concept.  (Pun intended!)  Seriously....could you please
elaborate?
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Registered Piano Technician