kawai

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 20:21:21 MST 2006

I this déjà vu all over again or what?  Seems like we just went through a
similar thread.  I can’t comment about the right wrong profession, depends
on which day you ask me.  String breakage can be due to hammer technique, a
scaling miscue in the piano, rust, misreading your machine or just plain bad
luck.  Tuning instability can be due to poor hammer technique, an unstable
environment, piano disintegration, trying to get it in tune from to far off
pitch in one go, etc.  We need more information but I’m not sure where to
start.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net