G-2 soundboard modification

Bec and John Silva bjsilva001 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 21:10:14 MST 2006

Hi Dale,

It's our loss then! :)

I have no experience with this device myself, but the Edirol R-1 is
an all-in-one portable recording device including built-in stereo
microphones, is easy to get recordings on a computer, and costs
around $400. Maybe out of your price range considering what you might
use it for, but even lower-fidelity equipment can produce decent
results if mic placement is chosen well which, granted, can be
elusive with a piano. I have spent the last 8 years trying to master
recording a piano and sometimes I feel clueless.

- John