My ETD is.....

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 22 06:24:24 MST 2006

Thanks. I am passionate about this.  A few weeks ago I pulled my hearing
aids out while listening to the Mendelssohn quartet finish up the Verdi
String Quartet, and suddenly music vanished. I have come to appreciate more
and more what hearing is, and also the technology which imperfectly gives me
back what I didn't even know I lost.  Dr. Glorian Nemeroff (HYPERLINK
"http://www.houstonhearing.com"www.houstonhearing.com) has gone far out of
her way to be of service and to inform herself of the special needs of
persons musical, be it performing or tuning.  She has brought great help and
encouragement to me.  I think we are incredibly fortunate today to have very
high quality technology never before available, and every day I am full of
gratitude for that technology and the few audiologists who have taken
interest in our little niche.
les

   _____