Women and Tuning

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Wed Mar 22 07:11:52 MST 2006

Michelle,

Les brings to mind that the female students I have taught comment that
some women piano owners have told them they selected a female tuner
in their search for a technician.

Regardless of gender it is best to look professional, act professional,
and take your shoes off at the door.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI