Women and Tuning

Sherry swidmer at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 22 06:40:09 MST 2006

The only suggestion I have is that if the house you're going to just
"doesn't seem right"  walk away.  I was called to go to a house in a small
town about 10 miles from me.  When I got there I could see beer bottles
scattered all over the lawn and front porch.  When I went up to knock on the
door I heard "party sounds" going on inside.  I walked away from that job.
When I called later from my home to check with the person who called me a
man answered and told me he'd never called me.  Trust your instincts.
Sherry