Link re-do to "An article about li'l ol' me"

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 22 22:54:05 MST 2006

John,

Nice article...I recently had something similar in a local weekly something or other...I met the nice young lady at Stanford University, where I was tuning for the Jazz Festival...she took a picture, I gave her my card and answered questions similar to article.  When I say the article...by the way I've received 2 calls because of it...I found she spelled my name Izeledson or something like that...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California