pedal lift rod squeal

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu Mar 23 08:07:47 MST 2006

Hi,
I forgot to add a tip in my post.
A quickie clamp to keep the parts together as they dry.
One can use straight pins to keep the felt ends together.
They are usually available at the site, sometimes in the key bed <g>
and if necessary can be left in place until the next service.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com