Women and Tuning

william ballard yardbird at vermontel.net
Thu Mar 23 08:53:49 MST 2006

On Mar 23, 2006, at 5:49 AM, Stéphane Collin wrote:
> May I express my sincere excuses to anyone who felt offended by my
> post on this topic ?

Feeling offended is one thing. The matter of character is another. If
your wife had had choir practice that evening, what fantasies would
you have acted on? That's the question being begged by your story.
(But, I'm sure you've never given your wife a moment's doubt......)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.
wbps at vermontel.net

"A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later."
     ...........Uncle Harry in "The Tailor of Panama"