BBB Membership?

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Thu Mar 23 20:58:43 MST 2006

My local Chamber charges $100 per year.  When you join, you do the
ribbon cutting, a picture/blurb in the local newspaper, etc.  Our
monthly meetings involve lunch (everything in Texas involves a meal),
a speech by some business or person in the community (for example, a
fancy new Hyatt resort is being built and their rep came to give us
the details), and lots of "rubbing elbows" with other local business
owners.  If you're the type to come, listen, and leave, forget it.
If you feel comfortable chatting and singing the praises of your
business, it can really help.

Michelle