#0 tuning tips ???

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Fri Mar 24 00:01:46 MST 2006

' Morning(*) all,

I own a Schaff extendable tuning lever with nylon handle. I wondered if any one would know a manufacturer who makes a #0 (!!!) Tip that would fit this lever. I Asked Schaff and they do _not_ support this size which is, as far as I know, only used in very old french pianos. I finaly found a #0 tuning lever (which is why I know this size is #0), but it's frustrating not to be able to use the nice lever.

Philippe Errembault

(*) This is pure provocation ;-D...  I know it's not the morning on your side of the world, but at the time you read it, it will probably be the morning for you too, so there should be no offense ;-)