planers

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Mar 24 06:30:08 MST 2006

Recently I bought a Rigid 13" planer form Cummins tools.  Seems to run very
well and easy to adjust.
Jim
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net