Laws of physics in reverse?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Mar 25 17:25:37 MST 2006

Hi Arlie,
Either loosening or tightening is possible without some type of locking
method.
Methods I've have seen or used:
Slot in the wood to capture square nut
lock nut or jam nut
felt punching under adjusting nut
leather nut
Punching under pedal ( necessary for noise reduction and also helps to keep
the setting )
CA on the nut, just a drop will do yah.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools