Tuning from scratch

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 25 20:35:25 MST 2006

I agree. I have tried on good and crummy pianos, sometimes, to tweak the
curve aurally but almost always end up with the notes right where Tunelab
had them in the first place.

On the other hand, I also agree with the comments about learning to tune
aurally first. I did it the other way and it is hard to discipline yourself
to do it.

On yet another hand (?), a good ETD sure makes it possible to earn some
money sooner for people just starting out who don't have another income to
fall back on, which is the case for many.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

Behalf