Tuning from scratch

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 21:02:08 MST 2006

Hi Alan,
Do you use a lap top or hand held with your tune lab?  How does tune lab
compare to the Acutuner?

I'm curious however about something I've been told about piano tuning.  I
was told that no area is saturated, it's all in how you market yourself.
Have any of you o ut there found that to be the case, or have any of you
found saturation points in the areas you work?
Marshall Gisondi