Laws of physics in reverse?

piano2ba1 at att.net piano2ba1 at att.net
Sat Mar 25 21:22:26 MST 2006

Arlie, I'm speculating that either:
(1)The vertical angle of the trapwork's lift rod is becoming more perpendicular to the damper lift rod due to a "walking" or swiveling action of the trapwork lever increasing push to the damper lift rod, or for some other reason. Or:
(2)There has been a change in the distance of the bottom board in relation to the damper lift rod for some inexplicable reason. Or:
(3)The guide for the trapwork's rod to the damper lift rod may have been shifting making the place where the top of the trapwork's lift rod contacting the damper lift rod change to a different spot, increasing push to the damper lift rod. Or:
(4)The piano is coming apart. Or you may:
(5)Fuggedaboudit!

Gary Bauchman RPT
NYC Chapter

-------------- Original message from Arlie Rauch <adarpub at midrivers.com>: --------------