Laws of physics in reverse?

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Sun Mar 26 05:16:37 MST 2006

It's probably the local leprechaun. Leprechauns behave positively when
properly fed, but if you forget to feed them, they will act like gremlins.

In regard to the suggestion of using glue, I would just suggest that there
are glue designed for that kind of use (i.e. it is still possible to unlock
it)... Opticians use that kind of glue, and I remember that locktite made
such a glue... (this is a general observation, since I'm not competent (yet)
in the specific field of pianos)

Philippe Errembault