Finishing Tool Handles

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 26 13:58:51 MST 2006

I've sprayed a thin coat of Verithane on handle balls I use, then when they
tend to get the tiniest bit sticky, I use a bit of talcum power and teflon
power mixed.  Makes the handle feel very good for me.  I put a film of it on
my palm and just rub it around, then around the handle, and it's quite fine
to my senses.....
les bartlett
houston

   _____