Needles and Epoxy

Absolute Piano absolutepiano at comcast.net
Sun Mar 26 19:55:51 MST 2006

Ron,

I use the West System too. Epotek is clearer and odorless and I just trust
it more for certain situations. No reason why really. I guess if the
military uses it for whatever top secret stuff they're buliding around here
than it has to be good enough for my pianos. Also Epotek is local so I can
pick it up without paying the hazmat fee. I figure if it's that hazardous,
it's gotta be good. :)

As for West's higher viscosity, I've heard it can be thinned out with
acetone.

Jude