Help with Baldwin parts-Avery

V T pianovt at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 21:22:37 MST 2006

It's all very sad;  Baldwin was the one company that managed to design a few great instruments in the last 50 years.  Now, it looks like there is not a single new Baldwin grand on display anywhere in Northern California, one of the most affluent markets in the U.S.

I was just looking at the schedule of PTG classes in Rochester - not a single speaker from Baldwin with anything technical to say.  I wonder if there is anyone left at the factory at all.  I wish somebody competent came along to to buy them from Gibson.

Vladan

James,

It's a lost cause! Believe me.

Avery