Help with Baldwin parts-Avery

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Mar 28 06:41:50 MST 2006

I wonder if getting parts for Asian pianos is this difficult?  Why do
Americans stop buying American when the parts are even harder to get than
foreign?
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net