OT (Little): I'm trying to find an old pice of sheet music

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Wed Mar 29 06:03:51 MST 2006

Don't know if this will help you but this song has two listings in the Library of Congress, both recordings, one by Bobby Darin in 1958, Atco 33-102, LC control #91751342 and another by Connie Smith, original recorded 1964-1967 for RCA, re-released 2001, RZA 7869, ISBN 3897957701, LC control #2004594188.  The Smith recordings, on four disks, list the title as "In case you change your mind", omitting the "Just".  I'd also check with the Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights to see in the original copyright was renewed.  Happy hunting!