Help with Baldwin parts-Avery

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Mar 29 06:26:51 MST 2006

At 04:37 PM 3/28/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>How did they get so "lucky" as to not be cancelled. Compared to dealers
>who've "been there" for 50+ yrs.
>that did!
>Avery
>>
>>Hamilton Music in Rochester, MN is still selling Baldwin, as is Foster
>>Music, Bettendorf, IA.

I don't know Jim Foster personally, but I do know Myrna Hamilton, and if
you know Myrna, you wouldn't ask that question...
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.