Unusual Hamburg S&S O

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 29 10:50:15 MST 2006

Hi Listees,

Attached is a picture of an unusual piano - reportedly a 1920s Hamburg
Steinway model O. It is also reportedly a player. I will be inspecting it in
the near future for some rebuilding tasks. I've simply never seen one quite
like this - it appears to have oak veneers - the owner claims it is solid
oak, but we've all heard that before. Anyone have any background information
on pianos like this that they might care to share?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell