this was too much

John Fortiner jlfortiner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 20:58:49 MST 2006

I was trying to tune some pianos for a festival that is to be held in a
couple of days.  This evening, much to my horror, as I was tuning, I
discovered that the orchestra room was filling with people that congregate
every Wednesday evening to practice - get this - bag pipes.  Of course, no
two of them were quite in tune with any other set of pipes.  There was no
way to tune well over that noise.....:-(  Gotta say it was a first for me
tho....

John Fortiner