Time Management: Shop work and tuning appointments.

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Mar 30 06:17:54 MST 2006

Phil,
Tuning always comes first over shop work as the money is immediate and may
not be there when you want it to be.  I have had various shops through the
years and them money comes but not immediate.
Jim
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net