elbow shoulder pain

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 07:52:54 MST 2006

Hi Dave,

Learn to tune with either hand and vary your work. One piano right hand
impact next piano left hand impact, next right hand smooth pull and then
left hand smooth pull.

Do get a pounder--I have more trouble with my pounding causing irritation
than from using my impact lever--and I tend to impact 100% of the time.

Impact levers do help.

At 09:22 PM 3/29/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>   Hello list:     I have studied and practiced part time for about 2
>years, and have tuned part time for the last year +.   that I cant move it
>doing anything without pain.   Can you share what you did, what you found,
>and how you fixed the problem?? It's rather disapointing to finally find
>something I REALLY like to do after 50 yrs of searching only to find my
>body can't deliver. I'm right handed, thinking of practicing left handed,
>or going to an impact hammer. Any thoughts from the healed happy tuners, if
>your out there??   DavesPianotuning at earthlink.net
>http://www.home.earthlink.net/~davespianotuning/ 858-776-2516   No virus
>found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version:
>7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/296 - Release Date: 3/29/2006

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner