Tuning Hammer Technique and Staibilty Question

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 30 06:48:09 MST 2006

Robert,
Depends on the beasty in front of you.  Boston uprights you will pull
many cycles above just to budge the foot.  Some pianos you will pull
up to pitch and leave.  You will find quite a variety of conditions
to deal with.  There is a book available from one of the supply
houses that you will find helpful, "Different Strokes" as I recall.

Andrew Anderson