elbow shoulder pain

Michelle Smith michelle at cdaustin.com
Thu Mar 30 09:39:05 MST 2006

Dave,

This is coming from an extreme newbie so watch out!  I took a gander
at your website and saw a picture of you tuning a tall upright from a
sitting position.  Is this how you usually tune or was that just for
the purposes of the photograph?  Just wondering if getting your arm
in a more horizontal position would allow your back muscles to do
some of the work.

Have a good one!

Michelle Smith
Student Tuner