Piano Information !!

george bartlett gbart at persona.ca
Fri Mar 31 11:43:21 MST 2006

 I was looking for some information on a piano by the name: Heitz/Hoelling &
Spange nberg

It appears probably German, I have never worked on one with this name. Its
an  upright  instrument that probably was never tuned in fifty years, the
case work appears old but the stings and tuning pins are in like new
condition.

If anyone has anything to offer on this make of piano please contact me .

Regards

George

Piano Tech

Keep That Piano Tuned UP.........