Kit for Liquids?

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Fri Mar 31 12:57:09 MST 2006

I got the tip from someone on the list about using a small soft-sided
cooler. Mine has a shoulder strap (really just an invitation to carry
more crap) and a couple of pockets on the outside that will hold
tightbond & liquid hide glue. The insulating effect is not great, but
it's enough fro me to leave it in the car for the workday without having
to worry too much about things either freezing or cooking. It also
contains the odors pretty well (even Lakeone Wood Rebuilder).

- Mark Dierauf