Prius for Piano Tech?

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Mon May 1 06:10:24 MDT 2006

Fenton,

FWIW, I do have a GPS system in my car and it's fantastic.  At first I didn't think I needed it or would use it - now I can't live without it.  They all have basically the same features but, right now, the BEST feature is that it plots/guides you to the shortest distance between where you are and your destination, good for mileage.  It always tells you the distance and time to your destination so you (probably) won't be late but, if you are, you can call ahead - nice customer service touch.  If you hit a jam, it'll take you on an alternate route.  Anyway, if it won't break the bank, go for it.  It is just cool, it's very efficient.