Grand Damper Felts

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Mon May 1 11:02:33 MDT 2006

Hi Gordon -

  Pianotek has a great set of damper felts for grands - ready cut with very good quality felt.  The stock number is FDJ-5W  It will fit any grand with 20-33 bass.  Their phone number is 1-800-347-3854

  Steve Grattan
  Lost Chord Clinic

Gordon Holley <gwholley at hi-techhousing.com> wrote:
          Hello List
  I'm replacing damper felts on a grand and from what I've read on the list, the "Tokiwa" felts
  are the way to go.
  What supplier source has these felts?.  Is there any thing I need to know about these felts
  that would help?
  This is my third set of damper felts to replace and the 1st and 2nd I purchased the felt strips
  from Schaff and was not satisfied with the felts.  The strips were not straight and had a slight
  twist in the length of felt.

  Would appreciate any advice.

  Gordon Holley
  Associate, Indiana Chapter 467