Newbe question

John Delmore jodel at kairos.net
Mon May 1 12:10:23 MDT 2006

Hi Marshall-
I don't really worry about speed-yet.  I'm taking things very deliberately
(read "slowly"), but I'm not trying to support myself with piano work yet,
either.  Like Sam, I have a good job; I just don't want to work for someone
else all my life.  So, for now, I just try for the "great tuning" part!!
I'm sure speed will come later.  I haven't even charged anyone for tuning
yet (just my own!), and have only been seriously working toward eventual
RPT-dom for about 8-9 months-I've got a ways to go.  Sadly, my job won't
allow me to attend the convention this year, but I'm already making plans
for next year's as yet unknown event.  Also, the Texas event, sometime in
the fall.
John

  _____