Newbe question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Mon May 1 15:27:27 MDT 2006

Greetings Mr. Choy

              i worked as a mechanical drafter (autocad) for 25 years. then i
put time aside and went to the university of western ontario for piano
technology and never regretted it. i am in business bout 3 years and for now the
money is not like design drafting, but i am building clients and i like this
better.

        for me, it got to the point that sitting in the office all day was
making me lethargic (fat)and i would go home at night with alot of physical
energy, yet my brain power was exhausted. getting in pianos was good for me
mentally and physically and i enjoy now what i do better than before. there are
still technical challenges and pianos can get pretty sceintific, if you are into
engineering in the firtst place.

i will be happy to answer any further questions. sorry for no capitals in
sentences, i am very buzy right now and it is faster to get message through if i
just type.
best wishes in all you do.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA