Yet another newbie

deanslist deanslist at comcast.net
Mon May 1 17:23:49 MDT 2006

Ed,

Good advice. Thank you. I had a lovely conversation with Ruth Phillips this evening and will be meeting her on Friday. My goal is to attend Temple U. but it will be several (could be 5+) before my piano playing skills are advanced enough to pass the performance audition (needed for pedagogy degree).

Thanks!

Sara Nash