Prius for Piano Tech?

Ken Knapp skyking at nep.net
Mon May 1 17:16:58 MDT 2006

You know, I've been reading this thread with interest and thought I'd throw
in 2 cents for anyone interested. For a cheap car to drive and maintain I've
found you can't beat the Saturn 'S' series. Unfortunately they quit making
them in 2002 but I have to believe they're still out there with low miles.
The seats fold down in the back - I've carried console radios in them. Best
of all, when tuned up properly I regularly get 40+ mpg.

Ken