Prius for Piano Tech?

Ken Knapp skyking at nep.net
Mon May 1 21:04:38 MDT 2006

I'm 6 feet tall and it's pretty comfortable for me. Right now I have a 1998 and a 2002. I would guess you would spend around $4000-$6000 for an '02 right now. My 98 is a 5-speed and the 2002 is an automatic. Needless to say the 5-speed does slightly better on gas. There are 2 of the "S" series models to choose from - the SL1 and SL2. The SL1 is a single overhead cam and I've gotten 44 mpg with one of those. The SL2 is a twin cam engine and I've done about 38-40 mpg with those. Another feature I love is the polymer body panels - no rust.

Ken