Our own pianos

George Tyson tysonpiano at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 01:47:41 MDT 2006

Hi Phil and list,
    Kawai KG-2D.  It's been a good piano.
  George Tyson

Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com> wrote:
  Hi all.

I am curious more than anything: what do you have for a piano in your
own home?

Me? Charles Walter Console. I bought it when I was apartment dwelling,
and move it into my Coach Home. Now that I have room for a Grand, I have
a 1863 Style2 that will be getting the full treatment..a real labor of
love for the foreseeable future.

I also admit that I rarely play the piano in my own home, so owning an
antique that will be fully restored is a bit much..but I'm curious.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)