Howard pianos?

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Tue May 2 08:50:58 MDT 2006

Howard pianos were made by Baldwin (DH Baldwin in Arkansas I think)
prior to 1966. After that they were made by Kawaii. I haven't had the
opportunity to see a grand that large and I have never seen one of
the Kawaii produced Howards, but the smaller grands and many uprights
I've seen are pretty much average-cheap.

Good luck!
will wickham