Steinway and Aolean player

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Tue May 2 09:04:42 MDT 2006

Hi,

  All older DUO-ART mechanisms were made by Aeolian.

  Steve Grattan
  Lost Chord Clinic

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com wrote:
  Are you sure about Aeolian? Or are we talking Duo-Art? If not playing it
will need far more (read total rebuild) than just hoses. If you get no
local responses from this list, check out your area at www.player-care.com .
There will be a list of technicians.

Debbie (nowhere in the vicinity)