Steinway and Aolean player

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 11:46:45 MDT 2006

Don't let ANYBODY near this thing unless they are VERY
experienced in player work, have restored several
Duo-Arts and have an EXCELLENT reputation !!!
Unless, of course, you want years of ill-will, damaged
reputation and possible lawsuits from the owner.
      Thump

P.S. It is EXTREMELY unlikely that it "just needs new
tubing", and experienced player techs charge EXTRA to
work on pianos that have been "meddled with"  by
novices!