Golden Rule? Health Insurance for RPT's?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue May 2 15:33:47 MDT 2006

Greetings,

           We (just my husband and me), are looking into health insurance,
getting quotes etc,  and willing to accept high out of pocket deductables for
the sake of low (say $100 per month)(per person) premiums.

           I think the main idea here, is to NOT get your retirement savings
wiped out over a catastrophe. I think we just need Major medical. So far, the
best quote I have is one that will allow a (ballpark) 5K to 7K deductable for
a premium smewhere between $100 and $200 per month per person. Couldnt the PTG
get a group rate from Golden Rule or something as we are a low risk self
employed group?

Julie
Readinmg, PA

In a message dated 4/13/2006 12:59:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,