Yet another mousie

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Tue May 2 21:46:05 MDT 2006

Have your cat eat cheese, then hide around the corner with baited breath.

There's always the steel wool idea. It's supposed to keep mice from chewing
through openings. I know it would discourage me!

Not the micest thing to do to the poor little critters, but D-Con on the
bottom board, and elsewhere (watch kids and pets) does help eradicate the
whole brood: This from sad experience.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri