pRCT got ears again! was S.O.S. my pRCT has gone deaf!!!

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed May 3 16:08:12 MDT 2006

Scary.

And yet another reason to learn and practice aural tuning skills, not just
the RPT test stuff but the whole piano. This is my strong belief based on
some actual unfortunate events -- like leaving the old iPaq at home an hour
away.

There are other darned good reasons, too.

And this from a fellow machine user (Tunelab) ...

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri