hero

John Fortiner jlfortiner at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:41:06 MDT 2006

I've been tuning pianos this week for an upcoming music festival.  Today, in
the hallway, a high school gal walked up to me and said "You are my hero."
to me.  I looked at her somewhat lost as I had no idea what she was
referring to.  I then simply asked her in what way she meant what she had
said.  She said just tuning the pianos as the freshly tuned ones are "such a
joy to play".  One of the fringe benefits that comes with this job is
compliments from sources you least expect.  Another proof that musicians are
a totally different level of people.....

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.