Letter for Health Insurance Legislation

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Wed May 3 19:27:56 MDT 2006

Folks,

I feel the need to write something brief on this subject, but I don't
want to abuse anyone's sense of propriety. If you think this is not
appropriate subject matter for this list, please just delete. Thanks.

I have written a letter to my U.S. Senators asking them to support
legislation to 1) make taxation fairer for self-employed persons, and 2)
  make it possible for associations such as PTG to offer health
insurance plans at group rates.

I will be happy to forward what I wrote to anyone who would like to read
it, critique it, copy it, use it, or abuse it. I would also be happy to
post it here, if the powers that be deem that to be appropriate.

Thanks, and best regards to all.

-Mark Schecter