Ethics question

Ken Knapp skyking at nep.net
Thu May 4 18:22:51 MDT 2006

Brad,

I agree. You are an expert in the mechanics of a piano and as such are
qualified for evaluating the condition, determining what it would need to
put it in acceptable condition, and what it would cost to do so. They
customer should be able to take this information and apply it to how much
money they want to invest in a piano.

Ken
www.geocities.com/skykingagi