Ethics question, a recent example

Brad Smith, RPT staff at smithpiano.com
Fri May 5 16:36:31 MDT 2006

Thanks for all the kudos on this.  As many have responded they would
do the same.    Regarding the rebuilder question from an associate, I
think he was the one most worried about losing his client, and the
rebuilder wasn't necessarily going to do anything to 'steal' the
client.   I think the guy just needed reassurance to do the right
thing by the customer, and let business develop naturally.
I agree Joe Garrett, after a rebuild, I also want to be involved in
getting that piano off to a good start in the new home.

--
Best Regards,
Brad Smith, RPT
brad at smithpiano.com